Wednesday, April 20, 2011

. childhood .

. assalamualaikum .
. kali ni , mutt tersentuh la dgn video yg kwn mutt post kat fb .
. nah , tengoklah .


. for me , my childhood was like biasa biasa je .
. but , not great as others .
. i've been through so many difficulties througthout my childhood time .
. being scolded , and there's an incident that i will never forget .
. it's not that i don want to erase it from my mind , but it's bcoz i can't really forget about it .
. it's tough man .
. me and my both sistaaa .
. we've been through a lot of problems .

. and now , we've grown up as a succesful girl .
. but , i never really regret about my past .

. when i look back sometimes .
. the words that best describe about it is ,
. thank you mak , abah .

. mutt , never look back again .
 . just see what's next .
. and do whatever it takes for what have been assigned  for you .

. the end . 

No comments:

Post a Comment